Status
Not open for further replies.

5.7Dart

BarelyaCuda
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a decent front bumper. Bumperettes in addition would be nice. And if anyone has the bumperettes for the rear, I would be interested in them as well. Thanks.

You probably know these things but just incase...
Front and rear bumpers are the same part 67, 68 ,69 Barracuda
Proper installation of those bumperettes requires drilling holes in the bumpers.
These bumpers are very easy to straghten in most cases using timbers, steel bars, clamps, labor.
I once pulled a front bumper off braces and all and bolted it back on flipped upside down. Did most of the straightening with the floor jack.
Good luck

Looking for a decent front bumper. Bumperettes in addition would be nice. And if anyone has the bumperettes for the rear, I would be interested in them as well. Thanks.
You have a pm

There is a purdy bumper on ebay right now. Bumperettes too from the same seller. Bumper has the dreaded holes drilled so maybe the were once together. Seller says bumper has surely been rechromed. I know there is or was a rechrome service in that town ( King, NC ) so I don't doubt it.
Did it turn out with flaws ? Owner decided he didn't like the bumperettes ? Who knows ? If it didn't have those extra holes I'd bid to win it myself.
Good luck

Someone is reproducing the bumpers too, if I'm not mistaken. I seem to recall seeing them a month or so ago, but don't remember which site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back