SAM_2864.JPG
SAM_2865.JPG
SAM_2895.JPG
SAM_2894.JPG
SAM_2899.JPG
SAM_2950.JPG
SAM_2953.JPG
SAM_2896.JPG
I have a solid barracuda project for sale. The good, driver side fender, both doors, truck lid, back bumper, solid floors, I cant get the trunk lid up but the back seat is out so I can see that the trunk floor is solid , good frame, has bucket seats. Has a 318 wide block that does not turn. Has auto tranny. It needs, driver side fender, quarter panels have some rust, Needs windshield, all other glass is good. Needs gas tank , dash cluster, tail lights, and I'm sure a few other minor parts. Its been sitting a while, brakes are locked up in the rear end. I do not want to part this car out, it is way to solid. If I don't have any bites for a while I may consider it. I'm asking 2000.00 OBO. Im located in central MN

If you decide to part it out, I'd be interested in the front and rear window chrome, side mirror, rear view mirror, for starters!! Thanks!

Some polys had 2-bolt covers, and the exhaust ports shoot straight out making the manifolds probably too wide to fit in an A; they're tight enough in a B.
Plus the intake manifold IIRC was totally different

As stated, it is NOT a poly, but an LA motor. Being a '68 it is probably the original 318 (273 was not available in Barracudas after 1967).

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back