-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69CudaS

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for complete '68 Dart 2-Door Hardtop for restoration. Of course, the more complete, rust free and undamaged all the better. Prefer all body panels there or at least serviceable/replaceable (rust/damage in replaceable sheetmetal okay), all glass, interior, trim, suspension, etc. Doesn't need motor or trans. Doesn't have to be a thoroughbred, although I would consider. Prefer a 4-speed car but not necessary. I will consider all opportunities for a decent car that's "all there". A nice slant 6 GT in restorable condition would be great!
:burnout:

PM me if you have or know where I might find one up for sale. Thanks!

don't forget mopar brad, he should be able to source a clean one.
I did sell a 69 tub a couple of years ago to another AZ member, can get you his contact info if you want he might have others.

My heart's set on a '68 hardtop. Either a GT or GTS. I know the GTS will carry a heavier price tag. Willing to look at all situations but would prefer something fairly solid with all the parts and pieces present. Minus motor/trans okay. A manual transmission car would be great but not necessary. Let me know of you guys have any leads. Looking to build a clean stock-appearing street car.
:burnout:

I am in Southern Illinois but can travel to pick up or make delivery arrangements for the right car.

Who's Mopar Brad? If he can hook a brother up, put me in touch!

Thanks!

Moparbrad is a member here. He seems to always have cars for sale. I bought this 68 from him this spring. He is a solid guy and gave me a very fair deal. Just wanted to give Brad his due. Great guy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 190
I have one in Salem, Mo. Was a 6 gt. Bucket console car. Small rust is in the lower quarters.

I have a 68 340/auto GTS and it's kinda of a rare one factory AA1 Silver Poly with longitude stripes. It will need resto mainly quarter panel work. The 340 is gone but everything else is there. I've had it stored away for like 15 yrs or so. Here recently I've been thinking about selling it. Don't know if this is what you are looking for, let me know. Oh and I'm in So.West Iowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back