Status
Not open for further replies.

1968hemidart

MOPAR CHARLIE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I HAVE A POLISHED SANDAN ROTARY COMPRESSOR, ALL UNDER HOOD A/C COMPONENTS, LINES, CONDENSOR, POLISHED RECEIVER DRYER & BRACKETS, COMPLETE SET OF LINES, Including High and Low Pressure factory hoses, I just removed them this morning, from a running 68 dart, uses 134A freon. This car has Power Steering, using a seperate Serpentine gooved belt

THIS IS A SERPENTINE BELT SYSTEM

THIS IS A MARCH PERFORMANCE SYSTEM

495.00 + shipping

MOPAR CHARLIE
727-271-5068

Attachments

• 68 DART COMPLETE AC.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 274
  • 68 DART COMPLETE AC#2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 278
did it have the ideler pulley in place of a power steering pump.
i need the ideler pulley set up

I have the stock water pump. yes it's a aluminum pump, nothing fancy, just a stock replacement pump for advance auto parts, I hope this helps.

mopar charlie
727-271-5068

did it have a cast iron or alum water pump on the engine?

Attachments

• 68 DART WATER PUMP PULLEYS AND BRACKET LAYOUT 002.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 188
  • 68 DART WATER PUMP PULLEYS AND BRACKET LAYOUT 003.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 199
  • 68 DART WATER PUMP PULLEYS AND BRACKET LAYOUT 004.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 192
car has POWER STEERING, IT HAS IT'S OWN BELT NOW, WHEN THE A/C WAS ON THE CAR, AS A COMPLETE UNIT, USING JUST 1 BELT, NOW THAT THE A/C COMPRESSOR WAS REMOVED, NOW IT HAS 2 BELTS, WATER PUMP & ALTERNATOR, AND 1 FOR THE POWER STEERING.

MOPAR CHARLIE
727-271-5068

did it have the ideler pulley in place of a power steering pump.
i need the ideler pulley set up

Attachments

• 68 DART WATER PUMP PULLEYS AND BRACKET LAYOUT 001.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 208
  • 68 DART WATER PUMP PULLEYS AND BRACKET LAYOUT 002.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 221
I just called MARCH PERFORMANCE, and the kit is on their web-site, 318-340-360 DELUXE KIT, there is a photo of the set-up, New this kit sells for 1,129.00, now that also includes the alternator & P.S. brackets, and the compressor goes for 260.00.

I think i am asking a reasonable price, plus the parts that I am selling includes hoses, hardline, polished dryer and condensor.

MOPAR CHARLIE
727-271-5068

Is it the parts from one of these general fit kits: http://www.marchperf.com/air-conditioning.html with just the March A/C parts of an underhood bracket kit?

I can't find what you have there on the March website. I must not be looking in the right place.

Attachments

• 68 dart AC COMPONENTS.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 173
There is the kit that is on march performance's web-site, they call it the MOPAR 318-340-360 DELUXE KIT

MOPAR CHARLIE

I am just trying to give as much information as I can.

SOLD, many thanks for all the responses, great site, great people who responded

Please check other parts that I have listed, I only sell quality used parts, as reasonable as possible

I HAVE A POLISHED SANDAN ROTARY COMPRESSOR, ALL UNDER HOOD A/C COMPONENTS, LINES, CONDENSOR, POLISHED RECEIVER DRYER & BRACKETS, COMPLETE SET OF LINES, Including High and Low Pressure factory hoses, I just removed them this morning, from a running 68 dart, uses 134A freon. This car has Power Steering, using a seperate Serpentine gooved belt

THIS IS A SERPENTINE BELT SYSTEM

THIS IS A MARCH PERFORMANCE SYSTEM

495.00 + shipping

MOPAR CHARLIE
727-271-5068

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back