-
Status
Not open for further replies.

baucco

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Not mine. It has a 400 in it,automatic trans,not a bad body,larger rearend,not sure what size. The guy doesn't want to keep it and says he will strip it and crush it. I know,same old song and dance,but this looks like a good car for the money,I just don't have it my self.Car is in Evansville,IN. Somebody should grab this car.
http://www.killbillet.com/showthread.php?t=11694

I was going to look at the car myself. One issue is it don't have a title. I was not wanting to go through that again so I passed. He did have some guys look at it last weekend so May be gone.

Click on links below for full size pictures.

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://www.killbillet.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21441&d=1222821811

Seller seems like a real piece of work from reading the thread.

Rather crush it and get dimes instead of selling it to someone and getting more $'s.

Looks like a decent project, 800 is probably a bit high, more like 400-600 but still not a bad deal if the rust isn't crazy.

Seller seems like a real piece of work from reading the thread.

Rather crush it and get dimes instead of selling it to someone and getting more $'s.

Looks like a decent project, 800 is probably a bit high, more like 400-600 but still not a bad deal if the rust isn't crazy.

I agree w/ the "seller is a piece of work" . What can we say...He's a Chevy guy, after all! ('splains the attitude)...LOL

Looks pretty sad to me. Probably needs floors, quarters, and who knows how much more. No mention or pics of the engine/driveline, or whether it runs or not. Probably make more parting it.

...and BTW, its a '67, not '68

Thanks for posting the pics guys. I know the guy has an attitude,but it seemed like it was worth saving. I'm not really trying to help the seller but rather help someone here get a good Starter/Parts car. I just really hate seeing cars get lost to the crusher.

Definatly a Chevy guy. He says this in one of his posts on that site :

" 67 dodge dart gt

put a big block chevy and a blower this would be a bad ride"

Wel I did talk to the guy on the phone. I will see if I can find his number:clock:.
OK here it is. 812-618-5037. And info from another site he had the car listed on. . Site is http://www.racingjunk.com/post/1313485/67-Dodge-Dart-GT.html He also told me he was planning to put a 454 in the car if he kept it.

"My buddy just brought this hot rod in from the country. We know someone want's this car. PRICED (right). I can hear that cam in it just a pounding, big back tires & a primered paint job, hood scoup & ready to rock. Talk about a 70s HEAVY METAL CAR. The body on this GT is in very good condition. Just afew rust areas that want be hard to fix. Perfect GT interior. Buckets, console shifter, headliner. Motor, trans, driveshaft & rear end intact. Car has been sitting over 10 years. VIN number, Data plate still on car. There is no title, but will write out a bill of sale. Had price wroung on car yesterday. It is my buddys car. Please call him if really interested in buying this GT. Or you can contact him at [email protected] If you need more pictures of car, just contact me through this add. Will refer all messages to my buddy. This car will make someone a nice STREET HOT ROD."

man that guy is a dumbass.

but $100 bucks for a complete car??
man i'd pay that just for the engine and part out the rest.

I called the guy and left a message so i'm waiting for a return call. I have a jeep for trade. I read his add at the other site and like some said. Such a unit he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back