[WANTED] 68 dart Heater valve actuator

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your luck is like mine, Shortly after replacing the vacuum servo, the valve will begin to leak water. I'm pretty sure I've seen reproduction of the entire assembly. I cant provide a link. Bump for you anyway.

Mine is still hanging in there but I have seen several late model valve assemblies that are fairly cheap and could replace the original as far as function goes.

Mine is still hanging in there but I have seen several late model valve assemblies that are fairly cheap and could replace the original as far as function goes.

Majority of these vacuum operated water valves have only 1 vacuum line and a spring return. Application in question uses vacuum for each direction ( 2 lines ).
Assuming this controller would bleed one vacuum line when supplying the other, adapting something different might not be so simple.

Thanks Guys.

My concern is the same as RedFish. Two vacuum lines. One of our A body bodies (Whitepunkonnitro) says he has a couple of good actuators and is sending me out one. I was able to score a NOS valve but the price has left me a bit sore. I wanted to keep my options going until I actually got my hands on a good actuator So I will touch base with you Carguy47 if things fall through with the actuator that is on the way.

FYI, in a pinch, if you can't find a good Heater Actuator, the pots are the same as used under the dash on 67-72 cars. If you shorten the arm, and put a 90 degree bend in the right spot, they bolt right in place and work perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back