68 Dart Tire Sz

-

scatpakman

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Looking for rear tire size from anyone who's running a 68 Dart with relocated springs and mini tub. Thanks

I`ve got 255/60-15 `s under my 68 without any issues. Mtnemomopar has 275/60`s under his 69 without moving anything.

After I get my brakes converted to disc, I will be running 325/50R15s on 10 inch wheels. Have to take measurements to get the wheel centered in the tub correctly. Can't do that til the new axles and brakes are installed.

Thanks for the info, I may have to wait to get my brakes put together and on. I'm using 11" drums and have had the rear end narrowed 2.5" as well.

I`ve got 255/60-15 `s under my 68 without any issues. Mtnemomopar has 275/60`s under his 69 without moving anything.

275/60's without moving ANYTHING??!!??!!?? I want to know that story, as I'm getting ready to mount the 8 3/4 and hang rubber and prefer to get it right the first time. Hopefully...LOL!

275/60's without moving ANYTHING??!!??!!?? I want to know that story, as I'm getting ready to mount the 8 3/4 and hang rubber and prefer to get it right the first time. Hopefully...LOL!

Yeah, there`s some pictures somewhere on the site here of MtNemosMopar Dart. The critical thing is getting the correct backspacing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scatpakman- I`d imagine with mini-tubs and the leaf springs relocated then a 13" tire should be no problem

-
Back