Not open for further replies.

John426

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hi Folks, I am in need of a set (will buy singles as well) of vent window frames. These are for a '68 Dart but I'm fairly sure 68-72 are the same (perhaps someone can enlighten me ...)

I am after a set in great condition, no pitting, no scratches etc. I would send mine out for rechrome, but trying to get the car together faster than the chrome shops can return my parts.

Thanks!

PS - willing to trade for stuff we manufacture, have a peek at out website www.UsCarTool.com and send me any trade thoughts - maybe a driveshaft loop or a set of frame connectors or .... ?

John, I'll look to see what I have tommorrow. Jeff

I want a set of your frame connecters but dunno if I have the vent windows you need. 2 door ? 4 door ? post? no post? The frames are stainless. The handle and pivot pieces are chromed potmetal.

(Chuckle) - OK - let me try to clarify; These are needed for a two door hardtop 68 Dart. (4 doors and sedans have this as part of the welded on door frame)

I need the potmetal, chromed part of the vent window frame (this is swedged to the galvanized metal frame from the factory), the lower vent glass channel (chromed) and the inner vent window handles (chromed).

I do not need the stainless cover that is part of the front window channel and I also do not need the galvanized metal parts, but most of the time folks remove the vent frame as an assembly, so that's mostly what I expect to find!

I have what you need but I want to verify there condition. I'll get back to you later on today. First chance I get. Jeff

I'll check the condition of mine too, if Jeffs don't pan out.

John,
My extra set on my parts car has rusty pivots. I don't think they are what you want.
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back