68 valiant 2dr post

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking for awhile if you find them let me know

are they same as 69 valiant 2dr post.....I bought some last year I will try to see where I got them,....they were not cheap either....I am sure you have tried year one, and paddock????

thanks --just checked out paddock's and i'll contact them monday. their catalog say 67-9 2dr sedan, a-body, but does not say dart or valiant....... perhaps they are the same .........i don't know. this is all new to me................ been a 48 and under ford/ chevy street rod builder for the past 45 years.

I would think as long as its a sedan than the dart or valiant would be the same. Hardtop would of course be different though.

i spoke with Mopars by Crane at the Mopar Southern Nats back in May and they said they had all the door and window parts.

have you tried Restoration Specialties { not positive on the spelling } they have seals for most cars

small block. thanks. i typed in mopar and just browsed and this site cameup. i;m glad it did cause i've gotten some good info. looks like i've found some door seals from restoration supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back