69 340 swinger - 4 spd

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to see that happen...I wish we could have struck a deal. GOOD LUCK sellling on Ebay.
Jeff :sad9:

Keep in mind --- most completed auctions Ebay ...RARELY have the cars actually transferring ownership...

Many people bid ... few at this time actually go through with the sale after the auction ends...

We have a new world today ... nothing like 1 year ago, even 6 months ago...

Car sales including the auctions like Barrett-Jackson, Russo and Steele, RM, you name it...are WAY DOWN...there is NO CASH available ...

Prices are in the Dumpster!

Ive had good luck selling cars on ebay but the auctions all ended with no sale. They sold after to people who saw them there. You a lot of traffic for your money with ebay.

I've seen this car posted a few times and I am only 20 minutes away from this guy. I just wish that this car could fit into my budget, unfortunately I cant swing it at the moment. I have been wanting a 69 340 car to compliment my 70 Swinger for a while. Good luck with your sale, I hope you get what you are asking. If it doesn't sell, post it on here again, you never know.

I don't know how I can be any more clear.

NO ONE has come to see this car. I'm in central NJ. Even selling it, as it sits with: flat hood, 68 fenders. It is complete except for bumpers.
742 case, 3.91 sure grip, complete 4 spd. set-up, 318 engine fwiw, orig. chrome exh. tips. a true 340/4spd car, with fender tag, rolling on SBP steelies. clean NJ title in my name. Best fair offer. What do you think its worth!

If the buyer wants....He can pick whatever additional parts they want to finish the car, all parts and prices are negotiable. some parts are:
floor, qtrs., rebuit 340, clutch kit, gaskets, interior kit, 5 14x5.5 powder coated steelies....damn near everything.

I've got a couple of months to unload it all....but sooner would be better.

Yes. I'm starting to sell off the parts. All the parts are listed on the "parts for sale" section. I listed the stuff this morning, qtrs. were gone soon.

Its all for sale, even my spares that don't belong with this car.

What do you have left of this car and parts? What are you asking for what's left? Please e-mail me the specifics.

car now on ebay (2/13). some parts are listed there as "available" at extra cost. also for parts, see the parts for sale section here. MIke

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back