[FOR SALE] '69 383 GTS drivetrain $3500

-

rogerwilco

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all , I recently acquired a parts haul with a 383hp on a stand . has flywheel and cast iron bell and 23 spline 833 . the seller took this drive train out of his '65 sport fury factory 4 speed decades ago . It has the one year only C body left front engine mount and has a 187 C body oil pan . The VIN on the engine and transmission case match LS23H , '69 dart GTS . It would be nice to re-unite it with the 2dr hardtop dart if it still exists . I've inquired with GTS registry but no answer , so in the meantime I'll put it out to the mopar community
message for more info

45339.jpeg

1713911704549.jpg

Can you list the entire VIN, and if not, can you PM it to me. I have a 383 GTS registry of my own and may know what happened to the car...

Unless the tail shaft and internals were changed that is not an A Body 4 speed.

You've posted this in the for sale section. The rules clearly state you must include a price. If you do not, the moderators will delete your ad. Just letting you know.

Unless the tail shaft and internals were changed that is not an A Body 4 speed.
It's not a slip yoke maybe because in the the '65 C body so yes it was changed
pulled side cover and cluster is clean still has gear oil in it . the vin on the case matches the engine

Eternally wishing this deal could come up for my 69 dart gts (in ohio no less)......original motor and torquflite mia....
You made my heart jump lol

Eternally wishing this deal could come up for my 69 dart gts (in ohio no less)......original motor and torquflite mia....
You made my heart jump lol
Still alot of garage kept stuff out there , you never know . I would have enjoyed it immensely if it where

-
Back