[WANTED] 69-71 Rallye Frame

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
69 frame has key in the dash, 70-71 does not, key is in the column, lots of work to change either one...

still in car . 1970 frame is a year on its own due to the thumb wheel radio. If its worth my time I can take it out. Right now the car is sealed the windshield is still in the car. What would you offer for the frame. North east Pa.

DSCN0153[1].jpg

DSCN0152[1].jpg

Probably way out of my budget. Already purchased a gauge cluster. I’m not looking for anything too complete as I’m doing a resto project. That dash is beautiful, if you can sell that complete it would be worth thousands. Thank you for the offer though!

Probably way out of my budget. Already purchased a gauge cluster. I’m not looking for anything too complete as I’m doing a resto project. That dash is beautiful, if you can sell that complete it would be worth thousands. Thank you for the offer though!
Cluster was already removed to use the metal AC portion of the bezel on a 71.

DSCN1513.JPG

Oh wow! Alright. My budget for a dash frame right now is most $350. I was going to cut up my non rallye dash to save some money and headaches with transferring VINs. If that’s too low for you I completely get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back