Status
Not open for further replies.

RRJD

Old Street Racer
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone know where I can get rocker molding clips? R/T Specialties and Restoration Specialties are no help. Good used ones would be fine. They are plastic (nylon) 1 5/8" high x 1" wide with a number 6002840 on themI also need a nice A/C condensor for up front. Mine is toast! Any suggestions will be appreciated. Please respond by email or call.Thanks. JD
[email protected]
703-608-0977 cell

have u tried a painter supply store they usually have all those little piss ant clips ma mopars seem to always loose/destroy

Check with Metro supply. They dont have a web site but you can goggle a phone#. I looked at pictures of your car and your rocker moulding look like the same as Duster mouldings. Might want to check that out.

I got the phone# 912-383-0172. They set up at Carlisle this year and had a proto type rear finish panel for the 69 Barracudas with them looked good for under $500.00. Cant wait till its ready.

I looked at pictures of your car and your rocker moulding look like the same as Duster mouldings. Might want to check that out.

Correct the early Dusters had the same moulding. The Scamps had the same moulding too but it was longer due to the Scamps longer wheel base. Duster wheel base same as '69 Barracuda.

John you might have better luck asking around for clips for the Duster because the moulding on those cars was more common then the '69 Barracuda.

Thanks Bill! The condensor looks OK. The original looks thicker and you can't see the tubing thru the fins but I think I am more interested in getting a new one like the one on Ebay than taking a chance with an old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back