-
Status
Not open for further replies.

vje55

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Guys, I am thinking of buying a 69 fastback Cuda, originally a slant column auto, now mild 383/727 stage 2 kit/8.75. Paint is shmick panther pink, my question,,,,,,,,,,,how much? I am in Oz (Australia) import to here is $10K ready for registration, car in here already.

Brian

Attachments

• CUDA 2 (Small).JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 733
  • CUDA 4 (Small).JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 732
  • CUDA 6 (Small).JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 694
  • Cuda 8 (Small).JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 695
  • Cuda 7 (Small).JPG
    63 KB · Views: 729
Do you like it !, How nice is it ?
figure what you can build one for, then decide how much you want to have in it, and keep in mind it's not original, but a good driver. So are we at 10,000. just to start ? All things considered ?

Nice looking car from the pics you posted. 10,000.00 doesn't seem too out of line.

$10K delivered to Australia seems awefully cheap to me. This isn't one of those "cash my Nigerian check" deals is it?

You should see if there is a FABO member who lives close to the vehicle who can "check" it out for you. If they tell you it is a good vehicle with proper repairs/restorations done to it, spend the money to fly to the vehicle and check it out.

This is common sense for your financial safety. Then you don't have to worry about whether it was shipped or not.

It's my Mates Car he has got $24,000 on it, what VJE55 is saying that to get one from CA to here in Australia would cost arpound 10k, so if the car was worth $14,000 in the US, it would be worth around $24,000 here.

$24,000 is good buying VJE especially when you can easily inspect before you buy.

Ring Sean and tell himm you'll take it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back