69 cuda fastback rear seat trim

-

69fastbackfish

Reaction score
Recovering rear seat on fastback cuda, not sure if the chrome trim goes all the way around, or just the top and sides. The seat has holes all the way around but I could only find three pieces of trim the top and corners. Could it be that my seat is not a folding seat and trim doesnt go completly around? Anyone out there Know????

One of my '69 FB's is an original non-folding but a prior owner cobbed it to make it fold down(doesn't lock in the up-rite position). Obvious non-folding as there is no latch on the back side or any type of holes/rods to lock it up-rite.
So the chrome trim only goes down the side about 8". I would guess if it was a real folding seat the chrome would be all the way around?

Working on a 69 fastback with folding rear seat and the chrome trim goes all the way around

x2 all the way around, when folded down the bottom chrome is exposed to an extent, It might also help retain the seat rear carpet. I'll look to see if I have a spare one in a bit if needed. 5:30 am here no light yet =)

-
Back