69 cuda hemi hood

-

69fastbackfish

Reaction score
I would like to go with the hemi style for my fish, so im wonderinf if i should cut up my steel hood and put a scoop on it, or just get the whole thing in fiberglass?
Also if i do the scoop i would like for it to look some what nice so would i want a bolt on hemi scoop?

I would buy a fiberglass one with the scoop molded on, then you save your original hood and can swap it back on if you want.

for the price of the fiberglass hoods you will be way ahead of the game buying the whole hood and saving your stock hood or you can probably sell your stock hood for more than the price of the glass one if it isn't damaged or rusty .

Too bad you aren't local, I could hook you up.
(No, I can't find anyone to ship it.)
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_5767 (Small).JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 175
Too bad you aren't local, I could hook you up.
(No, I can't find anyone to ship it.)
Dallas

is that a 69 hood? I need a 68, got one/ where in mousu are you / I`m in tulsa, could drive up to get one if your not to far in, bob

damn I would kill for that hood where can I find one local to detroit?

I have a US Body Source one, the one with the frame under it so you can use hinges. Not real pleased with it. Frame was not centered under it, hood hinges had to be tweaked a bit to get it to even come close. And because of it the left rear corner is a bit high. And it is also to heavy for the light weight hood springs to hold it up.

I have a US Body Source one, the one with the frame under it so you can use hinges. Not real pleased with it. Frame was not centered under it, hood hinges had to be tweaked a bit to get it to even come close. And because of it the left rear corner is a bit high. And it is also to heavy for the light weight hood springs to hold it up.

wana sell it?

is that a 69 hood? I need a 68, got one/ where in mousu are you / I`m in tulsa, could drive up to get one if your not to far in, bob

It fits a '69 B'cuda, or a '73-'76 Dart. It's a steel hood with a fiberglass scoop.
I'm located at 65557.

Dallas

-
Back