Status
Not open for further replies.

cudatom

cudatom
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is my 69 notchback -original 340 727 auto car. Car now has a 418 cu in 69- 340 and rebuilt 727, 355 sure grip. Car is restored in viper red inside, outside, and underside. Equipped with 4 wheel disc brakes and almost all new parts. Car has @3500 original miles. Asking $35000.00 obo. Can email more info and pics. Thanks for looking.
IM001005.JPG
Tom

Beautiful ride. Can I ask what size wheels/tires you are running? It's nice to see anther 69 notch with a 6-pack hood. Same as mine ... just a different color combo.

Beautiful ride. Can I ask what size wheels/tires you are running? It's nice to see anther 69 notch with a 6-pack hood. Same as mine ... just a different color combo.
Thanks! 17inch wheels. Ya I wanted a little twist when I built it so I tried to do some simple upgrades.

Can you tell me the factory paint code of Viper red? It looks very close to the anniversary Viper Copperhead orange on my Demon & I'm having a tough time since I don't have a factory paint code.

I got your PM Demon Racer. Glad I could help. Yes I guess the car does look orange-ish in that photo. It is Viper Red though. I attached another photo if it. I am listening to offers on this car and will consider trades. TKS Tom

KIMG0085.jpg

KIMG0054.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back