-
Status
Not open for further replies.

old mopars

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a complete interior for a 2 Dr 69 Dart, Front Seat, bench or buckets, with tracks, door panels, rear seat and rear side panels. I am located in Connecticut and will pick up within reasonable distance.

I'm in Nashville, but could hook you up good if you don't mind traveling. Currently parting a 69 Dart that has a good front seat (needs recovering), back seat, 3 of four door panels (fourth could use a new skin)...I'll even toss in all the seat belts to sweeten the deal. $250 would get you all the soft stuff inside the car. PM me if interested.

What's the condition of the body on the Dart...looking... don't need motor/trans etc...missing some int ok...send pics if possible...

Gotta nice white split bench seat with head rests from my 69 conv. Im in Elm City, NC. 27822
I can send pics if you need them. $175
Martin

Almost forgot, got the rear seat in black, side panels original green dyed black. $300 for all
Martin

I have a very nice front bench seat for a 69 Dart only has one tear on the drivers side also have the back seat and should have some interior panels. Not that far from you i am in PA PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back