-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtn Thunder

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
69 Dart that started as a Dart custom in B5 blue and black vinyl top. Straight , solid body and subframe. No accidents.
Car is now Viper white with ice pearl added. New interior through out. Dash plastic rechromed. Full suspension race seats and 8 point roll bar.
Front suspension rebuilt with poly bushings through out. New big block torsion bars.
Wilwood brake kit. Flaming river 16:1 steering box.
Narrowed 8 3/4 with 4:10 gears Detroit locker, nodular housing and Dutchman axles. Weld wheels and M/T drag radials 315x60x15 tires.
The car was set up with a 440 but is now a bone stock rebuilt 360 and rebuilt torqueflite.
The headlight bezels have been refurbished, all chrome trim refurbished, new tail light bezels and lens. Outside mirrors are new.
The car was finished in 2009 and has been to several car shows through out California and also to Mopars at the Strip in Las Vegas. I have street driven it locally and raced it with the big block at 4 races.
I grew tired of muscling the big block around on the street and went to the 360 for a change of pace. I have a healthy 340 that I am putting together and may be available if the car sells. Car buyer has first dibs.
After installing the 360, I had a new exhaust system put on with summit headers and flowmaster 50 series mufflers.
I'm asking $17,500 for the car as it sits. $15,000 minus motor and trans.
I am in Tehachapi, Ca. Near Bakersfield and Lancaster.

Attachments

• 100_2928.JPG
    152.1 KB · Views: 2,387
  • 100_2937.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 2,370
  • 100_2936.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 2,339
  • 100_2934.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 2,333
  • 100_2933.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 2,336
  • 100_2932.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 2,353
  • 100_2931.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 2,366
  • 100_2930.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 2,371
Some more pics.
Some added info: All window, trunk, and door seals have been replaced. Windshield and rear window seals are replaced as well. The care is rattle free with no wind noise.
The trans tunnel has been enlarged to accept a after market trans shield.
All drive line parts were new at the time of the build.

Attachments

• 100_2966.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 1,959
  • 100_2967.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 1,974
  • 100_2968.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 1,960
  • 100_2969.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 1,961
  • 100_2970.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 1,945
Want seats are in the car and also are the tubs to the frame or have the frame rails been moved in?

Want seats are in the car and also are the tubs to the frame or have the frame rails been moved in?

The seats were made by Hunsinger. They are no longer in business and I believe Scat is selling ones like them. They are for off road racing and are very comfortable.
The tubs go to the frame with the springs moved inboard using the kit from Mopar. The tubs are Alston. I had them left over from another project.

with my 64 dodge. I have the motor out redoing the heads which had problems so hopefully it fixes the bugs I had since I bought it. Plus I am going to be changing a few things like fuel system, putting A-100 buckets in it, and putting in a regular 727 trans with floor shifter instead of the push button trans.

My 71 not doing much but driving it. It needs some minor things like fix the front seat and reupholstering it and getting a heater a/c control to get the heater to work and see how good the A/C is. Other then that it is good.

In case others are wondering are you looking to sell your car only or are you interested in any trades.

I am willing to take a trade. I have someone very interested in it that has a very nice car to trade and I'm interested in what he has. We are just trying to get a time to get together to check each one out.
I have turned down some offers and trades. No low ballers yet.
But cash will always trump a trade.

I am willing to take a trade. I have someone very interested in it that has a very nice car to trade and I'm interested in what he has. We are just trying to get a time to get together to check each one out.
I have turned down some offers and trades. No low ballers yet.
But cash will always trump a trade.
are you looking for anything in particular in a trade.

Well since the other one sold, and we had a blast running around in this one last night, I decided not to sell it. I will improve on it some and have some new parts on order to make it sound as good as it looks.
Thanks for the interest everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back