69 Dart Grille Headache

-

Richie

Reaction score
Hi everybody.

I'm sure quite a few 69 Dart owners have had the "69 Dart Grille Headache". I don't think I've ever seen a in my opinion cooler looking grille on a small car but at the same time if it gets bent out of shape you're going to break it for sure trying to get it back straight. Has anyone tried to soldered one of these or do the just melt? If I can find a better one on here in a couple of years I'll probably buy it. Not now though. They seem to want quite a fortune sometimes on ebay for a good one. Mine wasn't too bad until a friend leaned over to look at the engine and put all of his weight on the top of the grille...crunch crunch crunch crunch.. I wanted to kill him:violent1:

Very nostalgic pic of a 69 back in 1980s Taken with a little instamatick camera. I should have taken the grille :)

Oh he wanted $2500 for it. I remember even back then I was only 20 and I wanted that car so badly. My friend Raymond is sitting right next to me in that truck I remember and I'm yelling "God I want that car!!" I have a memory like a locked safe.

Green69.jpg

-
Back