69 dart springs relocated wheel backspace?

-

stroker408

Reaction score
Hey like the title says 69 dart stock wheel wells with the springs relocated in. Were going to run a 15x8 wheel, what backspace can i run now? Will a 10 inch slick fit? thanks in advance.

How far in are they relocated? I ran 28/11.50/15 MT Streets on my 65 Valiant with the 3/4" Mopar relocation brackets and offset shackles. I had them on 9.5" Center Line Auto Drags. I had to roll the inside fender lip up against the inside of the quarter panel, but after that, they fit fine. I would get a scrub every now and then if I had my son in the back seat with a trunk full of groceries. I was running the 002 and 003 SS springs.

my spring are relocated 3/4 in moser axle bbp stock wheel well I was wondering if I could run 15x8 pro star wheels and what the back spacing you people are using I want to run a 10 in slick if I can

I am going to run a 275 on a 8 inch wide wheel in my Dart. Sorry don't know what the BS would be as I have not done it yet. There are a few members here that rare running that set up. It is a little tight but they do fit from what I have seen. I am sure some one will chime in who has that set up. It rely depends on your axle langth and factory tolerances in the wheel well area. What works for one car may not for another and the same goes for side to side as well. One well may have more room than the other even on the same car. The best thing to do is measure your wheel wells and see what you have to work with.

-
Back