69 dodge dart spare tire size

-
Are you still using the small bolt pattern ? If so do you have disc brakes ?

195-75-14
205-75-14
205-65-15

All of those will fit and are close to stock height. If you are looking for something that is flush with the floor, you will need to look for a space saver spare out of a later car.

My factory E70-14 on a factory wheel sticks out of the hole and is not flush with the floor.

195-75-14
205-75-14
205-65-15

All of those will fit and are close to stock height. If you are looking for something that is flush with the floor, you will need to look for a space saver spare out of a later car.

My factory E70-14 on a factory wheel sticks out of the hole and is not flush with the floor.

Unless you have switched over to big bolt pattern then a space saver spare out of a later car is not an option since a space saver spare was never made with a 4" bolt pattern.

the original tires listed for my valiant was a 700-13 and the closest thing i found i put on my car, and the spare still sticks above the floor. im thinking its not possable any longer...lol

The board covering the spare never did lay flush with the floor from the factory except on maybe some of the early cars that had 13" wheels.

-
Back