-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bbod

Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Contact seller
I have a 1969 sport satellite that has been properly transformed into a Roadrunner tribute car. Beatiful, straight car. New floors, new trunk. Straight as an arrow. Body is solid and has been fixed right. No bondoed holes! Quarters we replaced properly. Complete ground up restoration that has been properly done. Car needs a little attention in the dash wiring. Aftermarket gauges work but dash gauges don't. Car is a 383 console car with buckets. Interior is flawless. Has fender tag and broadcast sheet. I would consider trades on 70-72 a bodies but they must be cherry! This car is not perfect but it is a very nice b body that has been done right. I have a lot of pictures so feel free to pm me with potential trades. I will provide the contact info in response to your pm. I am not looking to waste your time so please don't waste mine. Prefer to trade but may sell. 23k. Ver firm on price. Pics can be seen at

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopar...65481-1969-b-body-wanting-to-trade-for-a-body

Everybody here soley a body drivers? Can't believe there is no interest!

Posting pics here might work, and more detail, engine pics, is this a 383 2bbl motor, sure grip? What gear? Has the suspension been upgraded to RR spec?

Posting pics here might work, and more detail, engine pics, is this a 383 2bbl motor, sure grip? What gear? Has the suspension been upgraded to RR spec?

EL5 is correct, i would like to see a for sale ad........ with pics and details. Nice ride BTW

Would you consider an Easyrider cover bike. I have $55,000.00 invested and have lost interest. Bike is new 2006, 10 miles on the bike and it has proper title from south florida builder.

Suspension has been upgraded. 383 hp engine 4bbl. 15" tires. Engine has been bored .030 over. Gears are 3.23. Single track rear end. All drum brakes but will be converting to disc if I keep it. I would love to post pics but can't figure out how. This forum is different to post to than the b body forum. I would love to post but need a little guidance. Don't have a home computer so maybe I can email them to someone to post? I would appreciate it! Thank you

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I sent you an email in response Dane. The distance between us is a limiting factor for me right now, but I come to Ohio every May for a drag race at Thompson, and if by chance you still have the car then, I'll be trailering the Scamp up there from Texas this year, so if you're still interested, we can get together and see what we can work out.

I'm taking the car off the market. Give me a shout downtime prior to coming up. I am still interested in your car. Thanks

I have a 71 Duster LA car, 340 auto console buckets B5 blue out black in.original #s matching with bld sheet! fender tag and manual. if there's any Intrested pm me email and I'll send pics. I've tried posting pics here before and couldn't get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back