69 street/strip dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
yah well luckily its not for good.
We have been looking aty buying a house so im splitting the money a few ways to pay for everything and then gonna pick up another a-body project and start over haha.
It sucks since i have seen this thing come so far but all and all its not for good. And as long as it dosnt sell i get to keep it haha.
Theres a few cars I have had my eye on for a while now so hopefully they will be around after it is all said and done.

Seems to not be getting a whole lot of interest now though,kinda weird

yah well luckily its not for good.
We have been looking aty buying a house so im splitting the money a few ways to pay for everything and then gonna pick up another a-body project and start over haha.
It sucks since i have seen this thing come so far but all and all its not for good. And as long as it dosnt sell i get to keep it haha.
Theres a few cars I have had my eye on for a while now so hopefully they will be around after it is all said and done.

Seems to not be getting a whole lot of interest now though,kinda weird
Hey I'm still interested, logistics are working against me. I am sure a lot of guys want this car. If someone wanted my 65 I'd be on this like dog sh%^ in a dixie cup.

cmon guys/gals, Fullly street legal, black and yellow plate nhra legal car.
Ready for anything....
This car has it all down to the extended wheel studs and all that.
This car was built with alot of real nice nostagiac parts including a very very rare holley street dominator intake made at the winterforge foundry were chrysler & chevy forged all there parts!!! I was told by a few wise men that have been building 440 cars for ages that they have never seen it before, Along with the hemi ss look the car has received, brand new paint/rims ,disc brake front, fresh powdercoating on the Low mile engine.
Need I say more? I just dont wanna have to e-bay this

Also if anyone is interested i would take partial trades...
not much but some,
Looking for a dodge pickup for the time being, i would like something older and has to be a driver, OR if you had a 30's plymoth coupe or something cool i mite be interested. please dont call me about your honda civic or smart car...

I really like your car but i could not touch it for more than $5000.00 and i know you wont take that for it. when the time is right it will sell. good luck.

Find someone to buy my Altered & I'll buy your car!:-D

pics?

Me And Altered.jpg

people look at the date of these post before you reply on it. some of the recent threads are over 2 years old. if you want to offer on it pm the person first to see if the car is even available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back