69 swinger ebay

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all what someone is willing to pay. No offense to A body guys, because I love ALL mopars and own two A bodies, but you could buy a Superbee or Roadrunner for that coin and they're more desirable cars. While it looks like a clean car, it's not worth 10k. Apparently people think because they have a Swinger or GTS, it's going to pull B body or E body prices.

Now if it was an original big-block car...

I agree with danmc77, I much prefer a bodies over any other but that one wouldn't be worth 10k to me! at least not in that condition!

It's all what someone is willing to pay. No offense to A body guys, because I love ALL mopars and own two A bodies, but you could buy a Superbee or Roadrunner for that coin and they're more desirable cars. While it looks like a clean car, it's not worth 10k. Apparently people think because they have a Swinger or GTS, it's going to pull B body or E body prices.

Now if it was an original big-block car...

Nominated!

I doubt the transaction will actually be completed, regardless what the Ebay final number ends up.

Classic car prices are down, see the results of the 2008 auction circuit.

The economy is in the tank, home equity lines are hard to come by, and much more expensive, if you qualify. Lending is way down, housing market is way down, housing value appraisals are way down.

Brand new desireable high performance cars are not selling, and on Moparts, one of the busiest websites, several threads were started over the last month by guys that have car and parts businesses, that nothing is selling.

So take all these BS threads about prices with a TON of salt...There are a lot of cars for sale, nice cars, NOT selling...

Sorry, my 2 cents that car is not all worth 10,000....But then again to someone who might not know what they are getting into they might just buy?

Its missing the exhaust manifolds, doesn't look like it runs, non stock radio with cut up dash, and a piece of the spare tire well bracket broken off. I would say it would have to have the 4 spd in place and be a fairly decent driver in order to get any where near that kind of money. Would I like to have that car, yes, but not for that price. If he is firm on the price he'll be keeping it. Another seller who watches too much Barrett Jackson.

Yea i love my abodies to but that car needs a complete restoration, It might be worth that then, I've seen some nice darts ready to go alot cheaper

As stated above prices on mopars and all old cars are down.Because of our economical situation.Although the numbers cars do bring more than slant six cars , we are just in bad times.I think that it should be fairly easy to find a decent driver for that price.8)

A Good Freind Said To Me Once " You Can Ask Whatever You Want, What You Get Is Another Story." Classic Car Prices Are Down, The Market Is Soft. I Know A Guy Just Sold His 4speed Big Block 69 Superbee For $13,500. Two Years Ago It Would Have Sold For $25,000. Easy. It Was A Nice Car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back