7-1/4 Inch Rear w/ Tired Springs - Free (pick up only)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Moparz

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
7-1/4 Inch Rear w/ Tired Leaf Springs - Free (Must be picked up)

This rear end housing was in my 1971 Scamp & has a 2.73 (or 2.76, I forget which) ratio & was making some noise when I pulled it. It still has the 4" bolt pattern axles in it with all the lug studs in tact. I also have the stock leaf springs but they don't have much arch to them anymore. I put an 8-3/4 inch rear in the car with a pair of custom springs & do not have a need for the old set up.

Instead of just scrapping it, I'd like to offer it to someone who may need it. If there is no interest in a couple of weeks I will scrap it at that time. I don't know what the noise is & never opened the cover so I can't help with any questions. It's ugly with surface rust & has about 125,000 miles on it. I've owned the car since 42,000 & have never had it serviced. It did see a few passes on the quarter mile, but was mostly highway driven.

Please don't ask to ship it, or bring it to a show or swap, or remove parts from it, it's free & I just need it gone. I'm in Newburgh, NY 12550, about 60 miles north of New York City.

Thanks, Bob

(Found a pic.)

Attachments

• ScampJuly0713a.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 132
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back