$70,000 really?

-
Hahahahaha

Thats funny, thanks for the post.

You and I wouldn't even offer him that in this economy. Besides I think we both like stock, old school muscle.

I'm betting he'll be "thunderstruck" when he doesn't get any bids!!! ;)

For 70K it must come with some land! That is a 25K car at best! It must be one of those " my wife is making me sell it" At that price he's safe.

Obviously just scored some "blow" from his dealer and the RR since he screwed up the interior ain't worth more than 15K. Hell he's still got the column shifter on it, what a douchebag.

Check out his tag....PNK TCO? PINK TACO!!!!!!!!!LOL

Really, I think he is smoking the Herb!!!!!

I saw that too, that's about right.....$70,000 for pink taco, he's desperate....but realistic.....

The herb has nothing to do with it IMHO, he's into pink taco, way more $$$$$$$$, smoke some and that $$$ amount will go down.:bootysha:

Pink taco, LOL, get buried, I mean married, then that car is traded for child care for 1 year............no 'Q's.

LCjeff

Thanks for the post guys thats my car.........................naaa just fing w/ya.... Kinda high don't ya think

hey you know people say drag cars are a money pit, apparently this guy doesnt think so he should be turning quite a profit on this

you would think that for 70K he could afford more than 4 pictures on E-bag! If the listing had 5 pics I would have bought it! 8)

-
Back