70/71 dart hoarder

-

Sussmad

Reaction score
I've talked to this gentleman several times in the past 10 years or so. He has passed away and the family is starting to think about getting rid of the cars and parts. There are 5 darts and a Valiant. I am interested in buying the Valiant. One Dart (2 door) looks very respectable from the street as I pass by; the others are toast but with plenty of parts-some with good fenders. I have been in one of his parts sheds years ago (which naturally is falling apart) and he has stuff stacked in shoe boxes in multiple rows. I really don't know what is there because they are truly hoarders- the property must be condemned- in one of the wealthiest suburbs of Boston. For example one of the Darts had maybe 50 pairs of roller blades lying on it that they plan on selling on craigslist. That was about three years ago. Don't know how rotted out these cars are; I tried to buy the 2 door three years ago-but that was his daily driver (that hadn't moved in a year). Could be a great opportunity for the right person. PM me and I'll tell you what I know. I'm going to try to get over there soon, maybe take some pictures but must tread carefully on this.

-
Back