Not open for further replies.

demon322

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a nice hood trim piece for my Demon with no dings. I have seen several on ebay but they are usually pretty beat up. Just seeing whats out there. Also possibly in the market for the fender extension trim if you have a set. Thanks.

I have some nice hood trim. if interested in the fender chrome, need to know if 1972 or 70-1 as different. in CT

I have some nice hood trim. if interested in the fender chrome, need to know if 1972 or 70-1 as different. in CT

Sorry. Forgot to mention that. It's a 71 Demon so I would need the 70-71 fender trim.

I have the fender trim hood trim I have a couple but not perfect ones
Just making sure I understand. You have some nice fender trim. You also have the hood trim but it's not in as good of shape? I am still waiting to hear back from a pm to the original replier but I will be in touch. Thanks.

Just making sure I understand. You have some nice fender trim. You also have the hood trim but it's not in as good of shape? I am still waiting to hear back from a pm to the original replier but I will be in touch. Thanks.[/QUOT. Yes correct

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply snowmobiler. Waiting to hear back from azmopar but will for sure let you know.
/QUOTE]
Np no rush just trying to get back what I have into them. I just sold a nice peice of hood trim on eBay last month for $100 just a little too late lol

Where did you find NOS. I want a set. What was the cost??

I got them from another member here I want to say I paid $275 for them. Took me 5 years to find a set. I've seen a couple NOS sets on eBay for$400-$500. Too rich for my blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back