-
Status
Not open for further replies.

nick455440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling a few Duster and Valiant parts, as you know some of these parts fit other years and models. Please letme know if you want more pics. The back seat is in very good shape no holes or tears ($75), the gauge cluster is in good shape all switches and gauges work, only a little wear in the brown area around the switches ($50). The glove box door is very nice ($25). The grille is in very good shape just needs cleaning and paint, there are no missing slats, there is one very small inch long crack at the bottom of the grille were it meets the chrome, very easy fix from behind ($200). The steering wheel is in good shape, top of horn is browning a little, and it has a few marks on the rim in the 9 o'clock area ($45).

Attachments

• rsz_71val_053.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 232
  • rsz_71val_027.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 236
  • rsz_71val_009.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 229
  • rsz_seat_015.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 236
  • rsz_371val_002.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 231
  • rsz_71val_003.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 232
Please seperate your ad next time.
Interior under Interior for sale
Exterior under Exterior for sale.
It helps keep things organized, and also will help you with better exposure for what people are looking for.

-RPM

I am selling a few Duster and Valiant parts, as you know some of these parts fit other years and models. Please letme know if you want more pics. The back seat is in very good shape no holes or tears ($75), the gauge cluster is in good shape all switches and gauges work, only a little wear in the brown area around the switches ($50). The glove box door is very nice ($25). The grille is in very good shape just needs cleaning and paint, there are no missing slats, there is one very small inch long crack at the bottom of the grille were it meets the chrome, very easy fix from behind ($200). The steering wheel is in good shape, top of horn is browning a little, and it has a few marks on the rim in the 9 o'clock area ($45).
Do you still have the Inst. cluster?I may be interested in getting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back