-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RHall76

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Located in Spokane, WA - have 72 Valiant(4 dr) Slant6 project - looking for 70 - 72 Valiant Trunk lid - few other exterior parts

72ValiantTrunk1.jpg

72ValiantTrunk2.jpg

72ValiantTrunk3.jpg

72ValiantTrunk4.jpg

I have a deck lid im in az can ship as well, possibly theres a member here who lives in Yakima that might be able to get it there, he'll be vising the week of Mopars at the strip

just talked to John Dartforforte, hes coming down and can bring it back up youre interested

Thanks for reaching out.

Any chance you could attach some pics to your post ... or send via my contact info?

Price? Shipping?

Just updated thread with pics of existing that I am hoping to replace ... looking for some pics of yours ...

Thanks ....

FYI - also looking for front fenders and valance/filler between bumper and grille

my pics too will be tonight if it isn't raining like crazy when I get home I also have the valance(filler piece)

quote=azmopar;1970776317]my pics too will be tonight if it isn't raining like crazy when I get home I also have the valance(filler piece)[/quote]

pics of the deck lid i have and the front lower filler panel :D

lip all the way around is rust free one pressure dent in it pretty easy to push out

plus ifd yourent in a huge rush a friend hes a member here too Dartforforte is coming down at the end of the month and can haul both pieces back so pretty cheap(if not free) shipping too :wave:[

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 002.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 003.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 004.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 006.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 007.jpg