[WANTED] 70 and up 4 spd input shaft for a body

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i25 teeth on input gear inside case has the ratcht type side cover 23 spl input nose

need for rebuild somebody cut off end and stwisted splines on shaft,prob cut 3/4 to 1 in off

If you got one I'll take it just let me know and do you have an extra ball endent side cover w/forks and selectors maybe interested thanks again sorry for bugging ya

for sure want the input shaft,just let me know your acc info,and price for the other,may have to wait on side cover and mech .depend on price just bought a posi rear so have to see my budget

Are you sure it is a 25 and not 24 tooth. I think you may have counted wrong but not sure. I have 4 different tooth count and 24 is the closest to yours

I will check again tommorow but I ck 3 or 4 times and 25 what I got,are you going to be on here tomorrow will ck again thank you for getting back with me

Close only counts in hand grenades. What WBK doesn't state up front is he wants a 2.47 gear ratio input with 25 teeth. Car body doesn't matter. It is relatively hard to find, and naturally is the most damaged gear in any transmission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back