-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sussmad

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
all parts taken off a 70 Dart Custom 4 door. If you need something not listed please ask as I still have the car. prices include shipping, just trying to cover my time and help others out. don't hesitate to make an offer. Shipped from 02494; body is beat only the trunk lid and the 4 doors are decent. but come take a look if you are local (Boston) and have interest.

Everything is blue: some dark, some light. two-tone custom interior. most come with original screws

visors: $40 for the pair, very good condition. passenger has slight indentation due to a clip on mirror.

head rests: $65 for the pair, very good- no rips- chrome foil on the strip not so good;

ash tray: $25 never used, (I am 2nd owner) lighter worked
glove box stuff: $30, cover, hing, light, stop
mirror: $25, night/day
radio: $35, lights up but doesn't turn on.
arm rests and bases. $55, drivers very good-small discoloration, passenger's ripped but complete: rear-drivers good; passenger's good with some discoloration; ashtrays good

door handles: $10 or free with arm rests
kick panels: $25 for pair: drivers quality; insulation and cardboard backing included
taillights: $60 for the pair; one small scratch
side lights: $50 for pair with bases; small pitting on one. front side lights included if you want, should clean up decently.

headlight bezal and light ring: $30, think this is from a 71
reservoir: $30, no idea what it is from but a Mopar product.
antenna: shipping only
hooks: $6
spare tire bolt and nut: $15
original Goodyear spare: make offer but prefer not to ship

http://pho.to/3OuvU

update: headrests: sold
taillights, side marker lights: sold
spare tire bolt and nut: sold

Tom: the front valance if beat. The only body part that is worth saving would be the trunk lid. The doors are good but this is a four door. good rear window trim- (I am keeping the front) You are welcome to come take a look at anything else before it goes for scrape. Steve in Needham (30 seconds off of 128

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back