[WANTED] 70 Dart Rally Dash Tach inner bezel ring.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Guy

1970 Dodge Dart Swinger
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I am in the process of replacing a non original tach in my 70 Dart Swinger Rally Dash. Looks like previous owner has disposed of the inner bezel that closes the gap between the lens and Tach face. I am not sure what it should look like, but I assume it would be similar to the Speedo and Gauge Cluster. It should have a black wall and made of metal with tabs to match the mounting pegs. If anyone can help me find one or has one for sale? Thanks for looking!

Hi, I am in the process of replacing a non original tach in my 70 Dart Swinger Rally Dash. Looks like previous owner has disposed of the inner bezel that closes the gap between the lens and Tach face. I am not sure what it should look like, but I assume it would be similar to the Speedo and Gauge Cluster. It should have a black wall and made of metal with tabs to match the mounting pegs. If anyone can help me find one or has one for sale? Thanks for looking!

Here's what it looks like.

Some listed on E-Bay.

s-l1600.jpg

I have what you are looking for the metal frame. $17 shipped lower 48 for the frame. other wise $15 plus ride.

100_0096.JPG

100_0097.JPG

Last edited:
I'm curious to see pics of your dash? Obviously someone's been in there before. Hopefully it doesnt need a "lot.
I believe the piece you need is the one Oldmanmopar mentioned.
Good guy, and AAndrews as well. :thumbsup:

Here's what it looks like.

Some listed on E-Bay.

View attachment 1716058501
That is a blank for no instrument (tach, clock or performance gauge) there is still a collar with black interior between this and the bezel lens that would mount to the 2 pegs that hold the lens bracket.
I have what you are looking for the metal frame. $17 shipped for the frame

View attachment 1716058539

View attachment 1716058540
I will definitely buy what you have. I am kinda new with this forum site and not sure how I can make the purchase through an e-transfer would be great. You can email me at [email protected] with price and I can e transfer the funds to your email and send you my address for shipping.

Welcome aboard! You should remove email(for your safety). Etransfer probably wont work as OMM is in the US. You probably have to use PayPal.
I'm in Ontario and wish the etransfer would work for our US brothers. PayPal is making a killing lol.
That is a blank for no instrument (tach, clock or performance gauge) there is still a collar with black interior between this and the bezel lens that would mount to the 2 pegs that hold the lens bracket.

I will definitely buy what you have. I am kinda new with this forum site and not sure how I can make the purchase through an e-transfer would be great. You can email me at [email protected] with price and I can e transfer the funds to your email and send you my address for shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back