-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge-n-it

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need to sell my dart. I will see if I can load pictures today. it is the one in my avatar. it needs 1/4 panels and floor pans, frame around rear window needs some work also. 360, 8 3/4 open, runs and drives. I believe the motor has a broken compresion ring. I bought this car a few years ago with the intention of fixing up the body, since the drive train was already done. Ive been in and out of work since I started on the car and just dont have the funds for it at this time. the previous owner neglected to tell me about the engine. told me it was rebuilt with a mid range cam. has a fuel cell in the trunk. I also have a brand new stock gas tank for it. I took the vinyl top off as well. it generaly sits on my trailer when trailer is not in use. I can help with delivery with in reason. I paid $3500 plus a trip out to Ohio to get this car. I would like to get $3000 for it but money talks.
Brian

I'm still interested. Can we get together on a price that we both can live with?

Ken

must be the time of year. bumping this up again. now unloading toys, not only to lak of funds, but now possibly getting divorced. Ken hit me up if your still interested, lol

Still interested but we need to talk more on the price. Is that possible? Shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back