-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasnburk

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 70 340 duster for sale. It is factory pink car with vinyl top. It was a black bench seat with column automatic. Car is mostly complete except motor. I did pick up a short block 5.7 hemi that will go with car if wanted. This will not b a bad project, car is very solid, will need fenders and a front drivers floor pan. It does have front left frame damage like its bn smashed and then repaired.....I'm not sure just a guess. Any questions just ask. Clear title in hand. 2500 obo.

i am right near you in va, and have replied to your c.l ad alot of times with no responce.................. ill pm you

Post some pics and the vin #. A real 340 panther pink Duster for only $2500????? It's definitely worth checking out. :thumbup:

Wylde1.

lol. no way of parting it. this is one that even thought the origional drive train is gone, i will actually do a restoration on like i have never done before. i will be doing a full blown resto to it, and correctly. even back to the column shift!

lol. no way of parting it. this is one that even thought the origional drive train is gone, i will actually do a restoration on like i have never done before. i will be doing a full blown resto to it, and correctly. even back to the column shift!

did you buy it????

well, i do not want to leave too much info, as i do not have car in my hands , yet!. you know how it goes. but, i wanted to send him a deposit tonight, and pick up tommorow or thursday, but easier for the both to just do the transaction on saturday.

When you go find out about the 67 Charger for me. I have sent emails to his adds on CL but no answer.

5T45W55X03n83k43laba6c01cccf688b5136c.jpg

5Y65Q25W13n53o53p5ba625efef5fbb4e167a.jpg

5Z25W35R33nb3o53l0ba6c15c6f3d63271544.jpg

5T05P15R53nc3m83l0ba6b21b0764ef3a1fad.jpg

I saw it too... too far away.

i did not post alot about the car as i was trying to buy it, as the seller was on the fence about even selling it. and when i went to look at it, i left without the car, and no deposit given, so, it was still up for grabs, cause he did not want to take money, but wanted another night to make a decision.

well, he did decide to sell it, and it is in my garage right now.

about the charger. this guy jason, he is a honest guy, and a true mopar fanatic. i also replied to his c.l ad for a month with no reply, and thn all of a sudden, seen he posted it on here. ill try to find his number for you

he dont seem to eager to sell ive sent 4 emails on the craigslist post and no call back i wanted it 2 weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back