70 duster front fenders

-

cpthowdy1369

Reaction score
hello everyone, i took the front fenders off of my 70 duster and found out that there are rust holes in the "long tab" of the fender. that part on the inside of the engine bay where the bolts connect the fender to the engine bay. is there a way to fix these rust holes? do i have to find replacement fenders? if so does anyone know where to find replacement front fenders brand new? thanks for your help. :headbang:

I think year one has fenders for it. If it were me I would just bend and weld some metal in. I wouldnt waste money buying fenders if their little rust holes.

Nobody is reproducing front fenders for a Duster(except for fiberglass),if they did i would have bought a pair for mine already!
Can yours be fixed? How bad are they rotted?

I had your problem on my Dart. Located a fender with a good rail, welded in new metal in the rusted area. Took about 3 hrs time, cost $25.00, good way to go.
Howard

Hey If your willing to buy new (you can't because no one makes them yet) I would find nice used ones. I know it would cost more but if you going to keep the car why cut corners.

-
Back