FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Dodge Superbee 440-6 Sixpak Project Car

$11,000 / Partial Mopar Trades + cash

I am selling this and a few other project cars to purchase a car I can driver right away. I would be happy to trade this six-pak bee for even a 6-cyl A Body, providing it is in great shape and a running / driving car!

Go Mango Orange with a white bucket console nterior, numbers matching 440-6 block, Automatic , Perf Axle package (3:55 SG, Max cooling),hoodpins, white vinyl top, white "C" stripes.

Body is rough, rough, rough. Engine compartment was left in bare metal and rusted fairly bad then was sandblasted - I can't see the body stamping on the core support. Orig floor replaced, a replacement floor (from a donor car) is in position.

Frame rails are all good, no rust in them. Trunk floor replacement panel is layed in position, lots of parts included.
Vin Plate is in place on dash with original rivets and is correct, ,match's Title and fender tag.

The body stamping on the rear deklid gutter is there and visible and is a misstamp! Should read 146962 and reads 136962.

No driver door, so the Drivers VIN Decal is also missing. Have title and Original fender tag. no buildsheet.

Have original numbers matching engine block, and heads, a lot of the engine parts included including the original 3 bolt cam, positons, rods and the powersteering pump with the inline cooler!

Fender Tag Decodes as 70 Superbee hardtop, 440-6 Auto trans

EK2 - Go Mango Orange paint
M6XW - Bucket Seat, White & Black Interior
EW1 - White Upper Door Frame
A21 - Scheduled Build Date Oct 21 1969
V1W - White Vinyl Top
A36 - Performance Axle 3:55 8.75 SG, Max Cooling, HD Suspension
A48 - Dress up group
C16 - Console
C55 - Highback Bucket Seats
J25 - 3 spd var wipers
J45 - Hood Pins
M21 - drip rail molds
N85 - Tachometer
R11 - Am Radio
V6W - Superbee "C" side stripe White

Total Project car, but still a numbers matching six pak car for $11,000

Mopar Trades plus cash accepted. If you have a car for a partial trade, contact me first before bidding and tell me the value of the trade - please don't make me guess what a trade car is worth to you!

Contact John at 919-855-8200

link to 88 detailed pictures:
http://uscartool.com/img/70Superbee4406/

Attachments

• DSC_3490.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 787
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back