Not open for further replies.

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is a original front hood chrome from a 70 Swinger. Should fit 70-72 Dart/ Demon. It is not perfect as it has a couple dings that could be removed and polished as shown in the photos. It isn't twisted or folded. Also included are the original attaching screws. $50+ shipping from NE Iowa. It should fit in a PVC tube for safety.

20220716_101826.jpg

20220716_101731.jpg

20220716_101722.jpg

20220716_102006.jpg

Do you accept Paypal? Shipping to 98037 please, Mike. Paul.
Yes I accept PP. I will need to get a plastic tube and estimate shipping. Give me a bit. I haven't gotten to far away from home yet. I need to retest for Covid before I do. I didn't forget about you.

Yes I accept PP. I will need to get a plastic tube and estimate shipping. Give me a bit. I haven't gotten to far away from home yet. I need to retest for Covid before I do. I didn't forget about you.
I tried to ship something in a cardboard tube on Fed Ex. They called it non traditional packaging and I had to put part in rectangular cardboard box.
This was Fed Ex, maybe another shipper might do a tube. They said it required special handling because it wouldn't go on a conveyor belt. It was a
lot more expensive than the box. Just a heads up if you use Fed Ex.

I tried to ship something in a cardboard tube on Fed Ex. They called it non traditional packaging and I had to put part in rectangular cardboard box.
This was Fed Ex, maybe another shipper might do a tube. They said it required special handling because it wouldn't go on a conveyor belt. It was a
lot more expensive than the box. Just a heads up if you use Fed Ex.
Thanks, I will check it out. It wil probably cost double the part.

All good, Mike. Take your time and heal up.

FYI, Fedex has a long triangular box that might be long enough. I recently donated a 5.9 Cam and sent it that way. Just a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back