'70 swinger TTI exhaust ??

-

65-440

Reaction score
I am going to get the 2.5" TTI exhaust to match my TTI headers , but ....... i am torn on exhaust tips .. has anybody used the tips that TTI offers ? do they look anything like the factory tips ? ... will the tips from year one work on the TTI pipes ?? This is for my '70 swinger 340 ...

looks nice .... have you seen them side by side with factory tips ??

I had factory tips on my Dart Sport (see pic). The TTi tips are slightly more square than factory, but not that noticable. Also, TTi tips have "TTi" ecthed into the side of them in small letters. If you're restoring a car to factory specs then go with the factory-style tips. Not sure if Year One tips will fit but it should be a simple matter of the tail pipe size.

Attachments

• Driveway pic.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 208
The car is pretty close to all factory .. minus the eddy heads, intake/carb ... and obviously the exhaust ! ( i have all factory parts )... the only reason i am debating going with the factory style tips over TTI is the fact that it is an #'s matching 340/4spd car .... thanks for the pics ! ... by the way, out 1st TMC show/shine in 3/31 at TCC school in chesapeake if you can make it ! ..

-
Back