71 318 Demon

-

stevedemon340

Reaction score
Is there anybody out there that knows about the halloween cars? I dont have the build sheet but it has the orange and black interior and even the arm rests are orange. Trying to get any info about these cars or anyone else that mite have one.
Thanks for any help.

'71 Demon EV2
'72 Demon TB3 (now orange) :-D

What do ya need to know? My dad has a 71 demon, orange with black vinyl top, stripes, and a two tone orange and black interior. I can ask him about something, if you have a question.

I just need general info. Trying to get some production numbers.

Mine is the same. Black top,stripes,carpet,dash,doors with orange seats,door panels and arm rests. It is a A/C car too.

Just would REALLY appreciate any help. Trying to decide whether to street car it or restore it. I didn't get any drive train with it so it will never be # matching.
I know it will never be a "High Dollar" car but production of Demons was only 2 years. There couldn't have been very many made. :-D

Thanks again for your reply. Steve

their were (off the top of my coconut) like 70,000 71 demons but only about 10,098 demon 340's. The 340 cars are somewhat rare, i'm sure yours is rare with the color combo, I would keep it somewhat original, but use a 340 or 360 in place of the 318 since you need an engine.

Yea, I already have a stock bottom end 360 with ported "J" heads,.528 solid mopar cam,crane roller rockers,air gap intake and a holley 600. I have a 727 and am gonna run a 2500 stall and a 4:30 gear with a sure grip. :snakeman:
Should be pretty responsive. I will definitely be taking it to my local two 1/8 mile drag strips. (George Rays & Sikeston)

We're gonna put a turbo on next year. (My buddy owns Twisted
Performance) Got this year too get all the bugs worked out. :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Thanks for the info.

I plan to keep it as stock looking as possible. The solid cam doesn't "lope" noticeably, 340 manifolds and 2 1/2 pipe with it turned down behind the rear tires. I've not found tail light gaskets that seal out the fumes.
It will have star wheels instead of my ralleys. Just a fun street toy. :snakeman:

-
Back