Status
Not open for further replies.

fishy68

Tyr Fryr's Inc.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Contact seller
Advertising this for a buddy. He has a super solid 71 Dart 2 door project car for sale for $1,500. It's as plain as you get. Slant 6, 3 speed stick, manual brakes and steering. Engine is blown up and removed from the car but he has it all there. Needs paint and very minor body work. Interior is all there and assembled but weathered. I looked at the crossmember and floor pans and frame rails and found NO rust. It's in unbelievable shape for an Illinois car.

It's located in Gillespie IL which is 50 miles n.e. of St. Louis, MO

Sorry I don't have any pics.

Please call the owner Joe Grove at 217-839-4500 for more details

Sorry about no pics. I have a partially torn rotator cuff and a disc pinching a nerve in my neck (C6) and another pinching a nerve in my lower back (L5-S1) so right now I'm barely getting around. The best I can say is call Joe at the number I posted above and see if he can take some pics and send them to you. I am just doing him a favor by posting it for him. I told him about our board but for some reason he can't seem to get around to signing up. He needs to so he can do this stuff himself!

surprised this car is not sitting over at 'Country Classics' waiting for a new owner??
Chas.

I never thought to mention that to Joe. I'm sure they'd take it. Of course they'd probably ask about $5,000 for it:bootysha:

Any time I want a laugh I take a walk through there and look at some of the junk they want ridiculous prices for. Once in awhile I actually run across something that's worth close to what their asking. LOL

Sounds like a good deal for a car somewhat close to me.
I'll give him a call tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back