71 Dart Swinger service manual

-

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the 71 chassis service manual is avail online, I see a bunch of links from this site but they just go to some contact support page. Im trying to do some dash work such as remove radio and instrument cluster and would rather not break something.

Thanks, I looked at that one and it says nothing about what Im needing unless of course I missed it

Thanks, I looked at that one and it says nothing about what Im needing unless of course I missed it

Just what is it you are looking for? None of the manuals are tremendously detailed, sometimes.

Im trying to do some dash work such as remove radio and instrument cluster and would rather not break something.

I bought this 1971 Dodge - Chassis Service Manual - Dart Challenger Coronet Charger Polara | eBay this A.M and Im hoping it will cover what I need?

That is no more detailed than the manual..........which are the same whether Dodge/ Plymouth.........that you can get, free, from MyMopar. Also in 71 was a "body manual." That one IS posted over at MyMopar

I do not "work" for that site. Some of the manuals posted over there came from the work of guys on this board

-
Back