[SOLD] 71 Dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, can i get some better pics of the bumper and the price, im interested the only pic appears to be better than mine but need a closer look, the freight is terrible on those things. Mike

How much for the steering column shipped to 14103 new york,,,in the one pic,,is that the radio bezel laying on the floor..looking for any dash trim.

$60 shipped for the complete column. The radio bezel on the floor is cut for an aftermarket radio.

hey, can i get some better pics of the bumper and the price, im interested the only pic appears to be better than mine but need a closer look, the freight is terrible on those things. Mike

The chrome is crap on the bumper, very thin and it has scratches in the plating. Its worth $50 to me. If you're really interested I'll take close pics of it.

I would like the steering column if you are willing to remove it and ship it,,you said $60.00 for the column complete,,I would assume the steering wheel also. I can send you the money or I can do Paypal if you like,,Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back