Status
Not open for further replies.

demon34071

FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a rear seat for a 71 demon. Can be redone or any condition as long as priced accordingly. Needs to be shipped to Pittsburgh pa or close enough to pick up. Pm me.

i have one from a 72 demon im south of pittsburgh
pm if interested

got a set of springs - Thanks Hemimark (now I know what I am looking for and have a base to start a full seat build from new foam to covers, if I go that route)

got a lead on a seat that should just need a recover - Thanks demon317 -- hopefully will be picking that up soon to.

Now I m going to ask for the holy grail -- Does anyone have a rear seat black that does not need recovered that they have for sale and is either close or can ship?

Only one I have found is on moparts in Roanoke VA, but can't be shipped, anyone driving north?

I have (2) demons so more seats the merrier!

Thanks guys... I'm picking up one that needs recovered this week from demon317... So I'd only be looking for s black one that does not need recovered... If you have one that is black and does not need recovered. Pm me for my email to send pics

I have 73 rear seats also in black. I would rather sell one of them I have them soft and ready to install. Still have one in a car its not suppose to be in. A couple to chose from. Can take pics before you make the trip. N East Pa.

How bout this one?? Will probably match your 73 high backs perfectly as it came from a 73 also. Nice and clean, ready to go in and I'll ship it for you also!! $50.00 plus shipping!! Let me know, Geof

Attachments

• 100_2720.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 100_2721.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 100_2722.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 84
geof -- 73's will not bolt into a demon -- I have one from a 73 dart that is already in restored condition and it will not work, hence the new search for a 71/72 demon seat -- Thanks though.

and yes that is basically the ribbed pattern I would be looking for... most likely going to have to be a custom seat cover ordered from Legendary to match the 73 front bench seat...

But I'll check with MoparAl to see his thoughts... he's putting the interior in for me.

This seat is from a Dart Sport, are you sure it won't fit?? Just asking cause I thought DS and Duster were the same dimension's!! Not really into either though so it's not my area of interest!! Geof

Geof --- At this point I am not certain of anything... The one I have is from a 73 Dart -- and I know it will not work..... Not sure on a 73 DS though... I'm just so skeptical at this point, since I have plenty of seats that won't work, I'd hate like hell to pay for another one and find out it won't fit either. Derek

Your 71 seat should have tabs that bend over to hold the back in place at the bottom. A 73 bolts in at the bottom. The seat I had was a 71 seat with a 73 cover.It was the correct frame for your car with 73 covers. It just left at 1:30 I sold it to a person that picked it up. He had 73 seats in a 70. I tried to sell him 70 seats front and back but he likes the way the 73's feel so he is leaving them in. He bought the rears I had that fit his car. I sold them for $100.00 because they had new covers but on the wrong frame for someone with a 73. I have another set with a simular pattern but not sure what frame the cover is on. I can look for you and take pics but this is the last set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back