-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mprdrgrcr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Started life as a 75 Duster /6. Not trying to create a "correct" clone. Have had numerous dusters, just like the look of a demon. 440 from 78 Winnebago, auto, 8 3/4, 3.23 sure grip,
springs moved inboard, mini tubbed, welded in frame connectors. Mopar scoops. Typical rust behind wheel openings repaired. Needs filler work, and paint. Southeast Virginia. $4500obo

DSCN3880.JPG

DSCN3881.JPG

DSCN3882.JPG

DSCN3887.JPG

DSCN3888.JPG

DSCN3889.JPG

Would you consider this a running driving car by that I mean able to cruise around town take to local cruise in not necessarily ready for a cross country trip? If not what would it need to get there?

What Brakes- frt/rear? Is that red oxide lacquer primer........been a while since I've seen that. I dont see the private message option now? If you can, please send one to me: burrpenick

Hello,
I started a conversation with you in regards to the Demon Clone. I'm in virginia and am very in terested in seeing your car please contact me or provide your info so we can set it up.
Thanks,
Kenny

Guess it sold
I talked to the owner saturday......It was not sold then. Its pretty much a stock 440 (all iron) w/a Holley carb and headers. He has owned the car 15 yrs and put about 35K miles on it. He drives it to work once a month now (total miles about 85 per rtrip), so its a real street car. Still has drums. He seems to be very professional, so the welding etc s/b right. This seemed like a good deal to me, but I've decided to hold off until I get my AMX done.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back