Status
Not open for further replies.

Pentastarnut

67' Barracuda
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Contact seller
Duster Project orig. slant 6 auto. X race car, subframe connectors, trunk had a fuel cell so the pan was removed along the seams. Very straight rust free body. Floor pan on front pass. side has a small hole from what i'm guessing was a wiper seal leakage otherwise very solid. No fender tag but i have the build sheet. It comes with just about everything to put back together body wise, nice grill. Included are the hood scoops, front and rear glass, tail lights, door handles, bumpers, lots of interior parts and trim, no front seat but has the rear, also has tons of exterior trim too. It's set up for a small block and has a 7 1/4 rear end. My plan was a /6 904 with a/c but i have found another A body that is a running driving car with working a/c. I have a clear title in my name, car is located in Abita Springs, LA roughly 35 miles north of New Orleans. $800 gets everything and i have a trailer to deliver it if needed within a few hundred miles or so, just cover the diesel. I can take specific pics if needed, please pm me what you would like to see. These pics are from my cell phone and yes they suck. I can take better pics with a camera if needed. Thanx FABO ;)

Trades welcome, Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back