71 Duster bench seat Wanted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
have one for a 1971 valiant,very poor condition,somebody cut out the back upholstery to remove the head rests,it has the center fold down arm rest,the drivers back is loose from the bottom.will need upholsered.will sell it for$ 40.00,BUT THE SHIPPING PRICE MAY KILL THE DEAL.THANKS BILL.

I know I have a mint backseat, black, vinyl, cant use do to the cage. I'll check the garage and see if I still have the front. If it is still there it was a 19000 mile old lady seat, one small 3 inch strip of weltingfalling off, otherwise clean and soft! I'll get back to ya!

Thanks Bill, but I'd like one in a little better shape.

i have a 71 duster bench seat and back seat. they are a matching set in black, they arent perfect but are in great shape. have them in a 70 duster right now. $150 plus ride. i'm in virginia near quantico marine base. i'll send pics with email thanks tim

I have one from a 71 Demon, good for a driver and something to be reupholstered later. Cheap. Where are you located? I am in Florida...

sorry Demon....dont have the front seat....could kick myself, I GAVE away a bunch of parts I thought I wouldnt want a couple of years ago.....DUMB! i do have the rear, it is mint and cheap, because I cant put it back there with the cage! $50 + shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back