[FOR SALE] 71 scamp with 408 stroker

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Description from ad. "I am going to sell my 71 scamp. It is a nice car but I am wanting to get a B body. It is a nice cruiser or street & strip car.. It has a 408 stroker motor with all forged internals, edelbrock aluminum heads and intake, AED carb, all msd ignition, aluminum radiator, electric fan and water pump. It has an 833 4 speed with a pistol grip, Lakewood bell housing, SFI flywheel and centerforce clutch. the car has the big bolt pattern hubs. It has 15" ralleys with 275 mickey Thompson et's on back. It has disc brakes up front and 11" drums in back, an 8 3/4 rear wth a 3;23 sure grip. It has super comp rear springs that have been moved in, it has subframe connectors and inner fender braces. The car has heavy duty torsion bars and a 1 1/4 front sway bar. The interior is in good shape wth a new dash cover, and seat covers from legendary. body is in good shape. This car is fun to drive and very streetable, everything on it is pretty well new."

I have a TON more pics of this car if anyone is interested from when Dan was selling it earlier this year.

Hey Brian.. Ugh, just got home from my deployment Sunday afternoon, still getting over the time change lol.

Yes, I can also take or send more pictures for anyone interested, And a much more detailed list of everything that has been done to it or what all it has. If I didn't really want a 70 gtx that a guy has I wouldn't be selling it. No room in the garage for both.

Sale fell through. The guy said he wanted it after coming and looking at it but then talked himself out of it.... So still for sale.

posting up a couple pictures instead of having to use the link to craigslist.

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 541
  • photo 4.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 536
  • photo 5.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 541
  • photo 1.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 545
  • photo 2.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 543
For your better viewing pleasure.... Needs a good cleaning but you get the idea.

Attachments

• photo 5.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 499
  • DSC02251 (480x640).jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 492
  • photo 1.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 511
  • photo 4.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 528
  • photo 3.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 487
Status