-
Status
Not open for further replies.

demon sizzler

Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Contact seller
For sale, a very nice '72 340 automatic trans ThermoQuad model 6139. It has been completely disassembled, cleaned, glass beaded and rebuilt. Both ends of the throttle shaft have been bushed with real brass fabricated custom bushings and clearanced for proper fit to the throttle shaft by me. The top, base were completely disassembled and glass beaded, with the pri and 2ndary shafts, butterflies and springs removed. The top was completely stripped of the internals, the 2ndary emulsion tubes, 2ndary air door and parts and the 2ndary lockout shaft and parts so that the glass beading was done correctly.

The original cad plating is much better that most, not perfect but still nice. Also the nickle plated small screws are still nice and the 10 main screw fasteners still have nice original black oxide plating.

The base, bowl and top are all the correct matching numbers:
1-2272 for the base, 0-2330A for the bowl and #2124 for the top(has the correct small id bleeds). The primary jets are the correct 4095 jets(.095" id), the 2ndary jets are the correct 5137(.137" id), the metering rods are the correct 1940's. Also the accelerator pump nozzle cluster is the correct id's.

The top and base in addition to the glass beading, has a hi temp ceramic cast aluminum coating so the elements will not corrode it.

Oem brass floats were used in the rebuild, with new lower and upper bowl gaskets, internal kit parts such as new correct X-style o-rings, new pump, well cover and transfer tube. All internal/external adjustments have been made but you will have to adjust the choke when installed on an engine and I will supply full instructions for this. The build date is the 103rd date of 1972 or April 13th.

I have a lot of pics before, during and after the build, so just ask for these. Price is $250 shipped in the lower 48 states. Pm me for more info, David.

Attachments

• DSC09911.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC09918.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC09912.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 172
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back